instead.

Sunday, December 30, 2007

My shop is opening!

After 6 months of figuring everything out and one MAJOR learning curve, my digital scrapbooking shop is finally opening! Check it out if you get a chance and if you are even THINKING about getting into digital scrapbooking, you should download the freebie in the store called Christmas minikit.

The whole month I am having specials and freebies-notably the $1 goodies sale (there will be a new product for $1 everyday for the entire month of January). And if you aren't a digital scrapbooker, just go to the home page to check out the cute pictures of Aubrey, Siri, and Kate!:)

Love you all and thanks for reading my shameless plug! Hope you all had a wonderful holiday! Our pictures of Christmas in Utah will be up soon!
Carina

3 comments:

Jenni said...

YAY! I checked it out and downloaded the Christmas kit...one day I may learn to use it! I got Adobe Photoshop Elements for Christmas so I need to learn how to work it!

Sorensen Family said...

Your website is so super cute! Once I get a program, I think that I will make the move to digital! I will for sure send some friends to your site!

Unknown said...

So this is actually Becca. I am loving your blog, thanks for filling me in. Congratulations on your site Carina. The girls look absolutely beautiful. If you still have any Christmas cards we would love one. I wish I could have been there for the primary program - Siri is awesome!