instead.

Monday, February 25, 2008

No news

So I know I haven't been keeping everyone updated on this blog, but I'm enjoying the rest of your blogs:). We cannot seem to get better. Both girls were had ear infections (which I thought we were over), then a stomach virus attacked us last week. We went in for check ups for the ear infections to find out that Siri still has hers (back on the Amoxicillian)! Perhaps that accounts for deciding not to use the potty anymore?

Hope everyone is doing well and that your weather is sunny and bright (sorry, it's all I can think about as the Minnesota weather lets up to a warm 30 degrees!).

3 comments:

Mojo said...

Followed your link from digital candy to come have a peek at your blog. ~Mojo

Alonso Family said...

Sorry to hear you have all been under the weather. Elora is also on the Amoxicillian after blowing out her ear drum last week. She did it twice as a baby too although she never gave signs that her ear was bothering her until it was too late. Get well soon!

Theresa Marie said...

oh Carina I'm so sorry you all have been sick. that is so not fun :( I hope you all get better soon and stay well!