instead.

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Picking Out A Tree




Siri was SO excited to pick out a tree this year. She picked out her ornament this year yesterday (a white and silver butterfly) and wanted to put it on the tree. Siri (and now Felicity) get a special ornament each year. Sometimes I pick it and it goes in the stocking, but this year I let Siri choose (and I chose Felicity's—a silver star).

I always love the people we buy the tree from. Every year we have gone to a different lot. The men are always so sweet and I feel so 'Christmasy' around them. This year was no exception. One of the men even took pictures of us in the tree lot.

Flissy was cracking us up in her marshmellow-man snow suit. Thank goodness she has a new car seat. Can't imagine her in her baby seat (we just got her the new seat yesterday). Siri has been using the box the carseat came in as a house.

3 comments:

SuiKim & Steven Friedmann said...

LOVE the marshmellow suit! That's a big little bundle of cuteness - I'd like to see her walk in that! :) I love reading your blogs, one of the highlights of my week! Love ya'll and can't wait to see ya again!

Theresa Marie said...

LOL! Your daughters are so adorable! Looks like you had fun picking out a tree. And what a neat thing to do with ornaments!

Karin Hopkins said...

Too cute....I love picking out trees too (although we've had a fake one for about 4 years now....sap incident). I hope your doing well!