instead.

Sunday, December 9, 2007

I don't know how bloggers do it!

Sorry, there hasn't been much blogging due to the unearthly amount of things that keep us crazy in December. Josh is the middle of finals, I'm grading finals, and the girls, well, they keep us running! I have a million pictures and stories sitting on my camera that I can't seem to get around to downloading so I'll post these instead.

I had a photoshoot for my Christmas cards and my website last week. One of our neighbors is a photographer and came and did this for me (her website it foreverengagements.com). She did a GREAT job (If you want to see the ones on my website, it's diginirvana.com). Here are a couple of pics (okay, more than a couple) that didn't make it onto the Christmas cards (which I still haven't sent out. Yikes!). I was so stressed about choosing.

The photographs were taken in our home on our antique piano.











8 comments:

Susanne said...

LOVE the pictures! LOVE the cute brown dresses and the antique piano! I actually saw those pictures on your Digi Nirvana sight a couple of days ago and I've been meaning to tell you that they are so dang cute!

Érica said...

Lovely pictures! I would like to take pictures like you. They are so pretty.

Theresa Marie said...

gorgeous little girls! oh my gosh they are sooo cute! you piano is amazing too! Where did you find that?! The photographer did a fantastic job and your girls were stunning models!

Jenni said...

Those are darling pictures! They're great---the one you chose must be amazing! And that's the coolest piano...seriously!

Siri said...

It's funny about the piano. Someone in our old ward was getting rid of it and asked if we wanted. Who doesn't want a FREE piano!:) It does, however, need a SERIOUS tuning!

The Pick's Patch said...

The pictures are INCREDIBLE!!! They look amazing in their brown dresses and the piano...is a DREAM!!! Will you put your creative ideas into my head so I can have great pictures like that? Oh, LOVE the girls on your digi site too! Sooo cute!

Karin Hopkins said...

Very beautiful pictures! The brown dresses against the antique white piano are so stunning!

ChrissyW said...

oh WOW!!! these pictures are SO SO CUTE!!!